Badger Meter/Data Industrial Corporation impeller flow sensors offer an accurate, repeatable, economical way to measure the flow/BTU of liquids in any size pipe, metallic or non-metallic, from ½” and above in diameter. Transmitters and Flow/BTU Monitors compliment the wide range of sensors.
- Ease of installation and can be hot-tapped if the line cannot be shut down.
- Variety of wetted materials, wide selection of communication protocols available.
- Easy, low cost, field repairable, wireless option.
- Option electronics for rate indication and control, BTU metering, batching.
For more information, visit the Data Industrial Corporation
Badger Meter/Dynasonics ooffers a complete line of ultrasonic clamp-on, non-invasive, flow meters utilizing transit time, doppler or hybrid flow sensing technology.
- Non-invasive flow/BTU metering technology.
- No moving parts, ease of installation, cost effective.
- Permanent and portable offerings, submersible rated version.
- Can handle contaminated fluids, high pressure, high temperature, high and low velocity.
- Available from ½” to 120” line sizes, wide variety of liquids.
- Data logging, multiple communication protocols, wall thickness gauge.